Precisely. Each SMS must have its type declared. Could be mt_push, mt_reply,
etc. all values betwen 0 & 4 defined in gw/msg.h. Without it bearerbox
doesn't know what to do with the msg. You can try previewing your sms from
the web interface in store-status and identify the corrupt one. Alex G also
has developed a few store tools that may be useful. You can also grep from
the filesystem for that particular value, although it is going to be in
binary and you have to figure out what pattern to grep.

HTH,
Nikos