We are using InnoDB. It works just fine with dlr and send_sms, sent_sms
tables. InnoDB comparing to MyISAM is more fault proof, so I'd recommend
using it, every insert is a transaction, so theoritacally you won't lose
more than 1 transaction if something bad happens.

Don't forget to add relevant indexes for speeding up queries from dlr table.