Hi

If you do not define a route, kannel will choose any available
connection to send the messages. It will "load balace" them.

If you do want to route messages to an specific route, you need to
specify ...&smsc=YOUR_SMSC_A&... or ...&smsc=YOUR_SMSC_B&... in your
call to smsbox to submit the message to tell kannel to route message
through your smsc A or B.

Hope helps

Alvaro.