hi all,

thanks for your continued support. however, i am still not able to receieve incoming messages in kannel. i am not talking delivery reports. i am talking about sending a message to the sim card in the huawei E620 modem connected to kannel. i would like help on how i can be able to view the messages sent to the number i am using for kannel. i am able to send by calling the URL;

http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=kannel&password=kannel&to=0977875812&from=kali&text=TEST

is there a special url i can use for receiving as is the case for sending? also, Find attached my config file for your review and assist in case i am missing an important setting that can allow me to achieve this.

regards

Kali Lupenga
Head - Operations & IT
Savannacom LTD