out smsapp is already doing this we submit each message to kannel with 3 sec delay from the smsapp but sometime it happen that due to connectivity issue or due to some reason like throttling error, kannel can not submit messages so it starts queues all the messages and when the link become alive it tries to submit all of the queued messages at once or in single burst so lets say you have 200 SMS already in our queue and the total throughput of the link is 50 then again we will hit with the throttling error. Therefore, I am looking for a solution how to create delay between the queued messages so kannel process the queued messages in effective way without hitting the throughput limit.