Stop

-----Original Message-----
From: "Alexander Malysh" <amal...@kannel.org>
Sent: ‎5/‎3/‎2013 8:12 AM
To: "Ashish Agarwal" <ashisha...@gmail.com>
Cc: "users" <users@kannel.org>
Subject: Re: MO Concatenation using SAR

Hi,

SMPP Spec say:

                For GSM networks, the concatenation related TLVs
(sar_msg_ref_num, sar_total_segments, sar_segment_seqnum)
                or port addressing related TLVs
                (source_port, dest_port) cannot be used in conjunction with
encoded User Data Header in the short_message
                (user data) field. This means that the above listed TLVs cannot
be used if the User Data Header Indicator flag is set.

If you see such error then your SMPP-Server is buggy and send both UDHI and
sar_. Check with your operator...

Alex