Hi,

I have tried to edit gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c my self, to match with the dlr I
received from certain provider, with no luck. Kannel still ignores the
"stat" value. Received stat:DELIVRD but Kannel passed type=2 instead of
type=1.

Example DLR I received:

"id:0160925202 submit date:1209190919 done date:1209190919 stat:DELIVRD"

Please advice.

Thanks,
anton