Hi Stipe,
Say Hi and Many thanks to all the core developers that have developed a
such great software.
This is my 9th years with Kannel. And successfuly deconstruct some modules
to work with Indonesia MNO (Telkomsel, Indosat, XL, etc). And proudly Happy
with Kannel.
Happy New Years from Indonesia. Hope Kannel Will always be the Best.