I've searched the user groups for this issue and everyone says to use the
same smsc-id. We specifically need different smsc-ids so our interactive
messages can be delivered in real time and not get queued with our bulk
messages.

Is there anyway to ensure that Delivery Reports come back on the same
smsc-id that the message was sent from? Otherwise, I don't understand why
there is an option to specify different smsc-ids.

Thanks!