Have the client set registered_delivery to 2.

== Rene

From: users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Saurabh Pandey
Sent: vrijdag 25 april 2014 17:06
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: OpenSMPPBox: DLR Routing to connected SMPP client

Hi,

I am stuck in a problem which seems to have a simple solution. Here is my
system:

SMSC<--->Kannel<--->Sqlbox<--->OpenSMPPbox<--->SMPP Client

Now when SMPP client submits a message, it only gets the intermediate DLR i.e.
8 (Submitted to SMSC). It never receives the final DLR. But when I send SMS
from Kannel, I get full DLR (1->delivered).

I'm not able to reach a solution. What could be the possible reasons? Anybody
knows some fix or suggestion that I could try?

Note: There is one line in the Bearerbox log which seems kinda suspicious.

INFO: DLR rerouting for smsc id <my-smsc> disabled.

If this is the reason, I didn't find anywhere how to enable DLR rerouting for a
particular SMSC.

Please help me here. I appreciate your support

-Thanks in advance

Sam