> Hi
>
> Those sql commands are for kannel internal queue management only. That is
> why there is no UPDATE.
>
> You have 3 options:
>
> - do your own dlr handler. It can be as simple as a php script that receives
> the call and insert info in a database. You use dlr-url to call it.

For a number of non-technical reasons I cannot do this.

> - use sqlbox.

What's that?

> - hack kannel code to handle dlr as needed.

This is what I have done with a three line patch: replace the
sql_remove with an sql_update.
In my opinion, an SQL table like the one for DLRs should only get
INSERTs and SELECTs and never UPDATEs and DELETEs. Also for the sake
of scalability.