Alvaro I tried this also.

I added a new SMPP connection in Kannel.conf. I assign smsc-id = test-route
Then I hit this URL :
http://myserver:14000/add-smsc?password=mypassword&smsc=test-route
I got this response: Could not add smsc-id `test-route'

Now if I restart Kannel, the test-route is loaded but I wanna do it without
restart, and my research indicates that Kannel has this feature. Am I doing
something wrong?
Please help. Thanks in advance.

-Sam

>>> http://x.x.x.x:13008/stop-smsc?password=xxxx&smsc=ABCD