Hello Guys,

I'm facing abnormal behavior with my kannel (1.4.4) installed on CentOS 7,

I have found that when i submit SMS to my number and after receiving it on
my handset that kannel still keeps the sms on the store trying to re-submit
it again and again to the SMSC and with each attempt i receive it again on
my handset and finally after finishing the retrials kannel log it with
status DISCARD !!!!

I have set the bearerbox in debug mode and found that kannel already sent
"submit_sm" successfully PDU but it didn't receive "submit_sm_resp" and i
think this is the reason behind keeping it in the store and discard it.

So, i have taken tcp dump and found that both "submit_sm" PDU and
"submit_sm_resp" already sent but i can't understand why kannel didn't
handle it Also i have found unusual thing while checking the dump, i found
that many PDUs are having the "sequence number" ("Enquire_Link" &
"Submit_SM")

Is that normal and why kannel is doing so ?

Regards,
Amir