Dear Users,

I am trying to create a black list system using sqlbox.

I have

openSMPP --> SQLBox --> Kannel

### SMPPbox ###
group = core
dlr-storage = internal
group = opensmppbox
opensmppbox-id = smppbox1
opensmppbox-port = 9999
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
bearerbox-port = 13002
----------------

### SQLBOX ###

group = sqlbox
id = sqlbox-db
smsbox-id = sqlbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
bearerbox-port = 13001
smsbox-port = 13002
smsbox-port-ssl = false
sql-log-table = sent_sms
sql-insert-table = send_sms
----------------

### kannel ###

group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = xxxx
smsbox-port = 13001

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 13131

I was under impression that openSMPP send messages to SQLBox and uses
send_sms table.  so i have written some triggers on send_sms table, which
are working as expected, when i perform any insert on send_sms table;

but apparently openSMPP is not inserting messages in send_sms and doing
something else. (may be i am wrong, i need correction here).

My main question is How openSMPP delivers messages to SQLBOX and how SQLBox
forwardes that to Kannel.

Does openSMPP inserts messages to send_sms table or it uses some different
method?

Can anyone Please advise.

Thanks
Ali