Mr Spameden,
As great Shahrukh Khan once said in a movie "Never underestimate with power of
common man" , I am happy to inform you that I am able to successfully resolve
the issue using the below link .
http://www.kannel.org/pipermail/users/2012-February/017400.html
See i mentioned earlier  that their are still enough good people in this forum
who are sharing their knowledge for free.
BTW my offer to assist you in Telecom and Data Network is still valid .
Dear Active followers of this forum , The above link is good source to resolve
OpenSMPPBOX invalid user id / password issue , or if you are having any trouble
in configuring OpenSMPPBOX then feel free to contact me via email ,I am happy
to assist you in free  :P :P

Regards,
DanishKarachi/Pakistan .

     On Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:26 AM, Tapan Kumar Thapa