hello, thanx for quick reply.

I'm almost done, my opensmppbox receives SMPP-connections from remote
clients and successfully sends these messages via generic http gate smsc.
But I've still got problem with sending DLRs back to opensmppbox.
I accept (got "Sent" in response) HTTP-request from http smsc like
http://127.0.0.1:13033/dlr?username=login&password=secret&to=SMS-INFO&from=NNNNNNNNN&dlr_mask=0&dlr-mid=12aee578-ba3e-4b7b-9748-ac1f3c5ce5b4&text=.
..

but finally have these errors in kannel.log
2016-01-17 21:13:11 [6274] [7] DEBUG: HTTP[generichttpsmsc]: Received an
HTTP request
2016-01-17 21:13:11 [6274] [7] DEBUG: HTTP[generichttpsmsc]: Constructing
new SMS
2016-01-17 21:13:11 [6274] [7] WARNING: Could not route message to smsbox
id <smppbx>, smsbox is gone!

and sometimes this error
2016-01-17 20:13:11 [6274] [7] WARNING: smsbox_list empty

could you help me to understand what is wrong in my kannel configuration?

--------- kannel.conf
group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = bazbar
status-password = foo
log-level = 0
log-file = "/tmp/kannel/kannel.log"
access-log = "/tmp/kannel/kannel_access.log"
store-file = "/tmp/kannel/kannel_store.log"
admin-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
smsbox-port = 13003
dlr-storage = internal

group = smsbox
smsbox-id = mainsmsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
bearerbox-port = 13003
global-sender = SMS-INFO
log-level = 0
log-file = "/tmp/kannel/smsbox.log"
access-log = "/tmp/kannel/smsbox_access.log"

group = smsbox-route
smsbox-id = smppbx
smsc-id = generichttpsmsc

group = smsc
smsc-id = generichttpsmsc
smsc = http
system-type=generic
port = 13033
smsc-username = "login"
smsc-password = "secret"
connect-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
send-url = "
http://httpsmsc/sendsms.php?d=%d&R=%R&F=%F&I=%I&c=%c=%C&O=%O&u=%u&n=%n&p=%p&P=%P&b=%b
"
status-success-regex = "ok"
generic-status-sent = 200
generic-status-error = 404

--------- opensmppbox.conf
group = core
dlr-storage = internal

group = opensmppbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
bearerbox-port = 13003
opensmppbox-id = smppbx
opensmppbox-port = 2775
log-file = /tmp/kannel/opensmppbox.log
log-level = 0
our-system-id = smscToken
route-to-smsc = generichttpsmsc
smpp-logins = /home/user/kannel/opensmppbox.logins

--

​sincerely alexander