On Tue, 2016-03-01 at 07:52, Crystian Luís wrote:
> Hi, I am having some troubles to install Kannel with OPENSMPPBOX in Debian
> 8, Somebody has a TUTORIAL or MANUAL to help me?
>
> There is some apt-get command to install opensmppbox? I prefer use apt-get
> in debian, I'ts easy to create OS releases to re-install sessions.

You mean apt-get repository because you have apt-get command installed
when you install Debian.
I made Kannel apt repository but it was for the Debian Wheezy and not
Jessie because I don't use Kannel anymore. But I can upload sources with
Debian build scripts if someone wants to take over to maintain it.
Of course I could build Kannel for Jessie and put it on my apt
repository but I'm hesitant to do that because I couldn't test it and I
think it would be bad to put untested package for users to use it
especially in production.