On Wed, 2016-03-02 at 10:49, Беляев Владимир Николаевич wrote:
> This is a standard script from Kannel (gateway-1.5.0/contrib/kannel-monitor)
> Standard script posted /var/www/html/kannel-monitor
> If using a test script, all ok
> <?php
>     $url = "http://localhost/";;
>     if (($fp = fopen($url, "r"))) {
>     echo "Ok";
>     }
>     else {
>     echo "Not ok";
>     }
>     fclose($fp);
> ?>
>
> Perhaps the problem of access to the port 13000 (Kannel admin)

Thanks God I didn't touched PHP in last fifteen years but from code
snippet above it seems that you are right.
Variable $url is missing port part.
I'm not sure how to set port in php but I think it should be
$url = "http://localhost:13000/";

Few years ago I made small Perl monitor for Kannel and defined URL (host
and port) in that way in the script.