Now when configuring sqlbox. I get below error anything am missing

root@ctlgate:~/sqlbox# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/sqlbox'
Making all in gw
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/sqlbox/gw'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/sqlbox/gw'
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/sqlbox'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/sqlbox'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sqlbox'