You can also use sqlbox which logs all sms mo mt and dlr

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

*Confucius* once said,
    "*Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.*"

*Leonardo da Vinci* once said,
    "*Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.*"

*Albert Einstein* once said,
    "*Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.*"