On Monday 24 February 2020 at 06:27:24, Robin C wrote:

> I have tried to install 1.4.5 . But it is not working. When I try to
> decompress the file it is showing that it is not a tar.gz file. or its not
> a zip file.

Please tell us:

1. The name of the file you are trying to decompress

2. The location you are getting this file from.

3. The method you are using to obtain it (ftp, wget, git, browser, rsync...)

4. The MD5 sum of the file after you have downloaded it.

Antony.

--
Heisenberg, Gödel, and Chomsky walk in to a bar.
Heisenberg says, "Clearly this is a joke, but how can we work out if it's

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.