On Saturday 04 April 2020 at 03:27:17, kweku wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> Did you find the latest sqlbox with redis support? Can't find it in the
> latest as well. Please let me know your workaround this please. Thanks

It's unusual to see a reply to a 6-year old posting, with no comments in the
interim, however you do not need sqlbox at all for redis support.  The clue is
in the name - sqlbox is for SQL database backends, and redis is not an SQL
database.

Kannel versions 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 both include redis support for both DLRs and
the general DBPool.

Do be aware that kannel 1.5.0, although it has a higher version number, is a
*development* version, and is *much older* than the stable release 1.4.5.  Do
not try to use 1.5.0.

Regards,

Antony.

--
<flopsie> yes, but this is #lbw, we don't do normal

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.