Hi

I tried to configure the pluginbox with bearerbox with steps provided in
https://github.com/donald-jackson/kannel-pluginbox.
But i dont see any messaged coming to php api   .
dont know whats going wrong on my side .can somebody help for this if
anybody has implemented it at there side  ?

Below are the configurations and some status is my test box
below are my config and status for pluginbox , but i not able to catch
headers in httpapi which is writtern in php .
can you please confirm me what will be value represent  bearerbox-port =
14001   and  smsbox-port = 13005  ?
*as  14001 is bearerbox port at my side  .*

can you please  help to debug the same  if its not taking much time at your
side   , that will help me to go further in my project .

group = pluginbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
bearerbox-port = 14001
smsbox-port = 13005
smsbox-port-ssl = false
log-file = "/tmp/kannel-pluginbox.log"
log-level = 0
#ssl-client-certkey-file = ""
#ssl-server-cert-file = ""
#ssl-server-key-file = ""
#ssl-trusted-ca-file = ""
admin-port=13050
admin-password=pluginpw

## Example group for configuring an HTTP plugin
group=pluginbox-plugin
#path=/opt/kannel/kannel-pluginbox/plugins/pluginbox_http.so
path=/opt/pluginbox/kannel-pluginbox/plugins/pluginbox_http.so
init="pluginbox_http_init"
priority=1
args="/opt/pluginbox/kannel-pluginbox/pluginbox_http.conf"
id=http1

group=pluginbox-plugin
path=plugins/pluginbox_example.so
priority=1
id=example1
init="pluginbox_example_init"
###################################
vim /opt/pluginbox/kannel-pluginbox/pluginbox_http.conf

group=pluginbox-http
id=http1
url=http://192.168.43.240/http-processor.php
max-pending-requests=200

http://192.168.43.240:13050/status?password=pluginpw
idpathargs
1 http1 /opt/pluginbox/kannel-pluginbox/plugins/pluginbox_http.so
/opt/pluginbox/kannel-pluginbox/pluginbox_http.conf
1 example1 plugins/pluginbox_example.so (null)

Regards