Hello,
We have created a configuration with opensmppbox, smsbox and bearerbox.
We send sms through the smsbox endpoint, we use loopback to route it as mo
and finally route it to the opensmppbox to be sent as deliver_sm to the
client.
We are running some tests in our setup and we noticed that while the smsbox
accepts the messages at the rate we are sending them,
the bearerbox throttled to 100 tps for some reason.
We cannot find anything to change this throttling in the configuration.
Could you please advise?

Relevant configuration:

kannel.conf
#---------------------------------------------
# REDIRECT MT AS MO
#---------------------------------------------
group = smsc
smsc = loopback
smsc-id = mobouncer
denied-smsc-id = PERF
#---------------------------------------------
# SEND-SMS USERS
#---------------------------------------------
group = sendsms-user
username = tester
password = t3st3r
max-messages = 3
concatenation = true
#---------------------------------------------
# SERVICES
# curl -vvv '
http://localhost:13004/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=tester&password=t3st3r&from=1234&to=1234567890&text=test&smsc=mobouncer
'
#---------------------------------------------
group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13004
log-file = "/applogs/kannel/smsbox.log"
access-log = "/applogs/kannel/smsbox-access.log"
log-level = 1
# SERVICES
group = sms-service
keyword-regex = ".*"
max-messages = 0
text = "WRONG SMSBOX"
#---------------------------------------------
# USE OPNSMPPBOX FOR DELIVER_SM & DLRs
#---------------------------------------------
group = smsbox-route
smsbox-id = "system-id-in-clients-txt"
smsc-id = "mobouncer"
```
opensmppbox.conf
```
# opensmppbox.conf
#
# Core configuration
#
group = core
dlr-storage = internal
group = opensmppbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
bearerbox-port = 13001
opensmppbox-id = perf
opensmppbox-port = 13003
log-file = "/applogs/kannel/opensmppbox.log"
log-level = 1
our-system-id = system-id
route-to-smsc = PERF
smpp-logins = /opt/kannel/config/clients
use-systemid-as-smsboxid = true

Thank you,
Akis

--
 <https://www.secure-d.io/mobileadfraud2019report/>

PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please: (1) immediately notify me by reply e-mail,
or by collect telephone call; and (2) destroy the original transmission and
its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.