Hello kannel users!

We've been struggling with the issues of lack of sockets due to increased
traffic and ulimit not extended to the current needs.

Until now, this only affected the DLRs, but it seems to be affecting the
messages sent to kannel via the sendsms cgi.

We've noticed that on situation of high traffic and issues with available
sockets, some messages seemed to be correctly delivered to kannel, we received
the 202 from the sendsms cgi but never got an ACK for the message or any other
information.

Also due to the increased traffic, we had to lower the logs to level 2
(WARNING), so there is few information on the logs.

Is it possible that a message is received correctly by the sendsms cgi and then
lost inside kannel?

I've checked the store and it is empty and we never got a DLR for that message
or seen and error for it.

Anyone with similar issue? Hints on solving? (we already increased the open
files, but only after the issue)

Kind regards,

Paulo Correia
Head of Development

telephone:+351210337760 fax: +351210337761
email: paulo.corr...@go4mobility.com<mailto:paulo.corr...@go4mobility.com>
skype: pcorreia.g4m

[cid:8658f3f3-0595-48c0-9fd4-f4e6147502b7]<https://go4mobility.com/en>

[assinatura_email_go4mobility_followus]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/go4mobility/>

CONFIDENTIALITY

This message, as well as existing attached files, may be confidential and
privileged. Use or disclosure by anyone other than an intended recipient is not
authorised.

If you have received this message by error, you are kindly requested to delete
it and notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.