My condolences to this group on such a great loss.I will miss him and remember
him gratefully. He was helpful and insightful in problem solving.My thoughts
and prayers are with his family at this time.
Best Regards,Mr. Michael C. Nwaogu
CELLCORE LTD.

Tel: +234 802 325 6437Skp: michael.nwaoguWeb: cellcore.ltd

    On Friday, June 11, 2021, 2:02:59 PM GMT+1, Stipe Tolj <st...@kannel.org>