Hi,

Thanks a lot for you answer!

I understand that you describing use of extra “leg” with sending type smsc =
http, system-type = generic, looping it back to the same Kannel instance but
other smsc with smsc = http, system-type = kannel.

It looks like it will work even not using special params, just to build n url
which nit include system type at all.

However, is it possible to manage system_type field without extra SMSCs
configured and this looping? I got sm_deliver on one SMPP connection, it
handled by Kannel routing and goes to proper SMPP connection with sm_submit.

The problem is I have system_type=”CMT” on incoming and it kept over all the
chain. I need only to set it to other predefined value or drop to defaults. Is
it possible without the loop over HTTP?

Sincerely,

Alex