Hello kannel users!

I've been using kannel for some time now, with several instances and some
hundreds connections to SMSCs.

Our SMSCs are normally SMPP or EMI2 and we are using either public IP
connections or VPN connections and no problem with that.

My question is regarding NAT, have you managed to have connections to EMI2
SMSCs with NAT?
I'm guessing that SMPP will not be a problem with NAT.

On most of our EMI2 connections we fill in the following parameters:

  *   our-host (with our public or VPN IP)
  *   our-port (Port used to connect to the SMSC, Established)
  *   receive-port (Port where we'll receive notifications, Listening)
  *   notification-addr (public or VPN IP and receive-port)

How does this translate to a NAT environment?

Kind regards,
Paulo Correia
Systems Architect

telephone:+351210337760 fax: +351210337761
email: paulo.corr...@go4mobility.com<mailto:paulo.corr...@go4mobility.com>
skype: pcorreia.g4m

[assinatura_email_go4mobility_comlogo]<https://go4mobility.com/en/>

[assinatura_email_go4mobility_followus]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/go4mobility/>

CONFIDENTIALITY

This message, as well as existing attached files, may be confidential and
privileged. Use or disclosure by anyone other than an intended recipient is not
authorized.

If you have received this message by error, you are kindly requested to delete
it and notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.

<https://go4mobility.com/en>