Hi Nagesh,

Unfortunately Open Overlay Router <http://openoverlayrouter.org/> (new rename of LISPmob) doesn't support EID mobility between xTRs. When you start xTR2 with the new EID, this one doesn't have the cache of xTR1 so it can not notify xTR3 that the EID has moved. We support mobility of xTR (change RLOC address) but not EID mobility. Nowadays we don't have any cli command to check the cache of the xTR.

Best regards

Albert