Hi,

I could execute the command successfully for snmp with the fix mentioned in
previous mail. So i could confirm my net snmp is working fine.
Now when i try to access opensaf mibs i am failing at registration.
opensaf mibs are failing to register through snmp. I have attached the log
files of messages that was captures from /var/opt/opensaf/messages which shows
this error for reistration. I have also attached subagt and MASV logs.

Rgds,
Nirmala