Forwarding to OpenSAF users-list.

Thanks,
Ramesh.

-----Original Message-----
From: ALLA VENKATA MAHESH-TFH648
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 4:08 PM
To: 'Mario Angelic'
Cc: Murthy E-G19462; 'users@list.opensaf.org'
Subject: RE: CKPT performance in OpenSAF

Hi Mario,

Following are the checkpoint reads & writes performance statistics
collected on Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.80GHz HW with async update option
on ACTIVE local node. Due to the recent fixes in CPSv, we are hoping the
performance will be better than this.

1) Message size 1024 Bytes
2) Local reads performance is 5200 per sec
3) Local writes 4500 per sec

So as you said , we don't see any problem in handling your specified
traffic.

Thanks & Regards,

AVM