Nigel,

Thanks. See below ...

> Updated.
>
> As I learn or some one tells me more, I'll keep refining the graph.
>
> Should I break AvSv into AMF,CLM & AMSv ?

Instead of breaking it up, it would be good to mention what is AvSv by
showing  AvSv = SAF AMF + SAF CLM + AvM. (in braces). Also it might be
nice to mention that GLSv is SAF LCK, MQSv is SAF MSG, EDSv is SAF EVT &
CPSV is SAF CKPT.

Some more corrections to the graph.

1. MDS & MDSv is one and the same. They shouldn't be separate and every
service depends on MDSv/MDS.
2. There should be an arrow from AvSv to EDSv.
3. There should be an arrow from HISv to EDSv.
4. HPI & TIPC should have a different color to show that they aren't
OpenSAF services per se and a legend showing what the colors mean.
5. There should be an arrow from MASv to PSSv (this is my mistake to not
have included in the data sheet of dependencies)

Thanks
Sayan