________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Schoen
Matthew-MSCHOEN1
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:24 AM
To: users@list.opensaf.org
Cc: Kulkarni Raveendra-a22868
Subject: [Users] ncs_ssu_dhconf.pl

All,
I am not sure if I am missing something here but in OpenSAF 1.0.5 I am
seeing a reference to an SSU DHCP config file:

in file avm_dhcp_conf.h:
#define AVM_SSU_DHCONF_SCRIPT
"/opt/opensaf/controller/scripts/ncs_ssu_dhconf.pl"

SSU isn't part of the OpenSAF distribution and this config file doesn't
seem to come with the distribution. When starting the OpenSAF services
we are seeing the following error message and SCAP fails to start:

IN LEAP_DBG_SINK: line 139, file ./src/bam_init.cpp
sh: /opt/opensaf/controller/scripts/ncs_ssu_dhconf.pl: No such file or
directory

Do we have something configured incorrectly? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt