Hi Farhaan,

Somehow this mail got into Spam & i didn't get the chance to see it. I
missed the yesterday's session.

Thanks,
Prabhakar

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Farhaan Bukhsh <farhaan.buk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> It was really nice to see so many new people on the channel. The energy was
> really amazing and we should keep this up. The logs for today's session[1].
> Make sure to read the logs before attending tomorrow's session.
>
> The home work you need to do before attending tomorrow's session is to read
> the following links.[2] [3] [4]
>
> Tomorrow's session will take place at 7 PM IST at Freenode on #dgplug.
> Hope to see you all there.
>
> [1]: https://dgplug.org/irclogs/2017/Logs-2017-06-18-13-41.txt
> [2]: http://norvig.com/21-days.html
> [3]: https://dgplug.org/irclogs/mbuf_1stclass.log
> [4]: https://dgplug.org/irclogs/mbuf_2ndclass.log
> --
> Farhaan Bukhsh
> Blog: https://farhaanbukhsh.wordpress.com/
> Twitter: @fhackdroid
> IRC: fhackdroid on freenode

*"No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."*