Hi,

> As usual please share your thoughts.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewAC5X_CZ8

I had to watch it twice, she's talking quite fast ;) but it was worth it, cool projects and a great attitude :D It's true that humor can be a great defense against harassment, still it doesn't leave you unharmed. I love to see how Jenn Schiffer deals with this and I wish that strength for every person that's being bullied or hassled otherwise.

Hi all,

Next video in the queue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16ew1iP_Eo

Kushal

Another woman full of energy and with an important line. Many discoveries and inventions that are crucial today have been explored without any thought of use, just for personal interest. I found this interesting article [1] talking about a paper [2] that was published in 1939(!), that deals with this very same issue.

[1]: https://www.brainpickings.org/2012/07/27/the-usefulness-of-useless-knowledge/
[2]: https://library.ias.edu/files/UsefulnessHarpers.pdf