On 09/22/2016 11:08 AM, Andre Helwig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/05/2016 12:18 PM, Andre Helwig wrote:
>> * Fix for bug GATEWAY-97. PGP/MIME signing a message with an invalid
>>>   content-transfer-encoding results in a message in the error queue.
>

> We have tryed again to use ciphermail.
> but now we have a different Problem.
>
> If i try to send a mail with header
>
> Mail is not signed, if i remove the header from the same message message
> will be signed. Bug or feature?

This content type is not valid

There should be a ; between the parameters:

Email which is invalid cannot be signed. A human might understand that a
; is missing but most MIME parser's are not yet smart enough to figure
this out :)

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail