Okay here is what I have.. Still not sure what's wrong.

http://imgur.com/a/k0ysM
http://imgur.com/a/QuyaO
http://imgur.com/a/9pNyl

I have the IP listed in my networks.

So my setup goes like this:

Incoming email >> firewall >> email server

Cipher mail is not used for incoming, but my outgoing setup is:

Outgoing email >> email server >> ciphermail server >> firewall >> internet

For some reason I think something is getting clogged up on CM server. I
have the email server (postfix) setup with a relayhost, so it will forward
all mails to the ciphermail server. The "locality" setting on my server is
"external" - does this matter? It's behind our firewall and should only be
sending mail off from our internal mail server.

I had it on in the morning and the others told me they are getting a lot of
bouncebacks. I have a feeling this is because of the SFP records but I want
to make sure the server is setup properly.

The OTP you helped me with works now also, thank you!

Everything is inherited from global also.

thanks so much for your help