On 22-02-18 22:16, Paul Bronson via Users wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone uses Roundcube and has an issue where Ciphermail
doesn't encrypt the PDF?

I have tried enabling deep scan. Doesn't help.

Here is screenshot. I do not have option to open/view the encrypted PDF:
https://cl.ly/2X0d2y0a411m

As you can see the doc (PDF) is attached and there are no buttons anywhere
to view it.

The PDF is encrypted and the PDF is included. The PDF viewer however seems not to support PDF attachments. It could also be that it supports PDF attachments but that you need to open the attachment view. For example the PDF viewer included with Firefox supports PDF attachments. It's however not immediately clear how to view those attachments.

This is not a CipherMail issue. The PDF contains the attached PDF. You need a PDF reader with attachment support.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

Again I am using Roundcube for email.

Also here is header example: