On 22-03-18 18:23, Stefan Günther via Users wrote:
we just installed Ciphermail as virtual machine on a Univention Corporate
Server (UCS).

The idea is that UCS grabs emails via fetchmail, sends them to the Ciphermail
VM and finally stores them in the local Kopano installation.

In the configuration of postfix@UCS I have defined the following transport map:

in-put.cm smtp:[192.168.0.229]

in-put.cm is defined as a relay domain in Ciphermail.

The problem now is, that the email loops between UCS and Ciphermail: Everytime
Ciphermail returns the email to postfix@UCS the email is forwarded to
Ciphermail due to the transport map.

I have no idea, whether we could change anything in the Ciphermail
configuration, so that postfix@UCS recognizes that the email already has been
forwarded once or do we have to change the configuration of postfix@UCS?

Thanks for any hint or suggestion,

I do not completely understand your setup but I might have some suggestions.

Option 1. rewrite the recipients domain to some internal name after the message has been handled by CipherMail.

For example rewrite from input.cm to input.cm.handled. The postfix@UCS should be configured to also handle the domain input.cm.handled and not only forward email to CipherMail if the recipient domain is input.cm (and not input.cm.internal)

Option 2. Add an additional smtpd handler (on a different port) to master.cf of postfix@UCS and set transport_maps for that port to an empty value (note I have not tested whether you can override transport_maps for an smtpd service). Then tell CipherMail to deliver to that special port.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail