Yes, I did First Installed 389-DS and then setup ssl script.
But when I am trying to run mmr.pl script it says:

 On Consumer Machine:

NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn="Replication to 389-supplier.sap.com""
(389-supplier:389): Replica has a different generation ID than the local
data.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:26 PM, muzzol <muz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i always recomend this howto for better understanding of the whole
> replication process:
>
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WalkthroughMultimasterSSL
>

> 2010/1/28 Ajeet S Raina <ajeetra...@gmail.com>:
>  > I have been following the link:
> > http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication to
> > setup Multi-Master Replication.
> > Are those enough steps? Dont we need to enable changelog manually through
> > Console.
> > Also, Don't we need to Select Directory > Replication > Enable Replica >
> > Supplied DN?
> > Does mmr.pl script does it all?
> >
> > --
> >

> --
> ========================
>     ^ ^
>     O O
>    (_ _)
> muzzol(a)muzzol.com
> ========================
> jabber id: muzzol(a)jabber.dk
> No atribueixis qualitats humanes als ordinadors.
> No els hi agrada.
> "El gobierno español sólo habla con terroristas, homosexuales y
> catalanes, a ver cuando se decide a hablar con gente normal"
> Jiménez Losantos

”It is not possible to rescue everyone who is caught in the Windows
quicksand
          --Make sure you are on solid Linux ground before trying.”