On 31/03/10 15:23, Michael Bullington wrote:
To whom it shall concern,
I am very angry that I am unable to update Firefox manually using Firefox because the "Check for Updates" menu option from Firefox is dimmed out. The information from Mozilla states I need to have sufficient access authority to be able to "Check for Updates".
How can I do this with Fedora 12?
I feel I should have the ability to start Firefox and be able to "Check for Updates" as I please and *_/NOT WHAT SOMEBODY AT RED HAT OR FEDORA WANTS ME TO DO THINGS!/_*

Uninstall from the package manager, and then install the download from Mozilla so your not installing a Fedora build.

--
Michael
http://maverickapollo.wordpress.com