On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Christoph Wickert <
christoph.wick...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am Montag, den 05.04.2010, 17:17 -0400 schrieb Marcel Rieux:
> > On the brighter side, an upgrade has arrived since I noticed that
> > Klipper only worked properly in GNOME after Parcellite was installed
> > and functional. The upgarde caused problems selecting text. I removed
> > Parcellite and now Klipper works perfectly in GNOME.
>
> Klipper has always worked in GNOME

Yes, but it was buggy. As I explained before, In GNOME, white spaces were
entering the clipboard. Often, you had to reslect the top selection in order
to paste it.

On this matter, I wrote:

> When you have more than a screenful of
> entries, you have to scroll up the list to the first entry. This
> disqualifies parcelite for me.

You answered:

So where is your bug report or feature request. Parcellite is hosted on
Google Code and you already have a Google account. Hooray, you don't
have to register your 1001th bug tracker account!

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.fedoraproject.org/msg05455.html

===============

So, what did you tell me exactly? This stupid behavior was intended? No, you
told me to fill a bug report for a bug nobody, including you and the
developer, couldn't miss.

> > Glipper is still unavailable.
>
> I already told you that Glipper was orphaned because it has some severe
> bugs that are not going to be fixed because the project is dead
> upstream.

So, GNOME doesn't have a clipboard and you have to install all the KDE
libraries in order to have a clipboard that works properly. How nice!

> Please be so kind as to read what other people write.

Please be so kind as to remember what you write. Since your fury is very
unlikely to let you remember anything, I can  come up with a better
sugegstion: buzz off!