On 18/08/15 11:06 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
I am having an issue using chrome & loading facebook. It stalls, doesn't
load. This is a new fedora 22 installation. I had this issue with my old
computer, but I fixed it by disabling IPv6. I thought I did that
already, but it is still loading slowy. Other https:\\ sites are quick.
any suggestions? I already set my MTU to 1492.

hmmm, I just tried it with Firefox and it is fast, so it seems like it
is a chrome issue, add-on maybe?? what add-on would slow it down?

I found in the past that Ghostery can slow down some sites to a crawl and on some sites video won't load at all. It creates all sorts of
problems depending on the site. I disabled mine. That being said
sometimes Chrome gets confused about proxies. I always load Chrome on
my machine with "google-chrome --no-proxy-server"

YMMV