Hi Joe,

I am also including my reply on the users mailing list, as there's a few others here who may be able to help you as well. :)

Could you provide more information about the steps you took when upgrading your system, such as what commands and with what flags you ran? It'll help us be able to figure out what happened if we know all of the steps you took.

Additionally, if you type `uname -a` in a command line, what is the output?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflo...@gmail.com