On 11/04/2015 07:01 PM, Sergiu Mihuleac wrote:
Hi!

I want to know how many did the upgrade and worked perfectly vs how many
had problems and what where those problems.

IMO, upgrading is not safe, ATM. I recommend to wait for a couple of weeks.

Issues, I have experienced so far:
1. packages with broken upgrade paths.
2. rpmfusion for fc23 isn't complete yet.
3. incompatibilities between the x-server and closed source x-drivers.

I am confident to believe 1 + 2 will be resolved in not too distant future, but if you depend on 3, you'll have to wait until those vendors will update their packages or to get away without these x-drivers.

Conversely, if you don't depend on proprietary closed-source x11-drivers, and don't depend too much on rpmfusion, chances are good, upgrades will be successful.

Ralf