On 05/11/15 19:07, Rick Stevens wrote:
And getting a listing of what's mounted there:

     [rick@prophead ~]$ ls -l tstmnt
     total 0
     drwxrwxr-x. 2 rick rick 0 Dec 31  1969 Card
     drwxrwxr-x. 2 rick rick 0 Dec 31  1969 Phone

So, there's a "Card" directory (the SD card in my phone) and a "Phone"
directory (the internal phone storage). I LOVE the fact that the dates
shown are pre-Unix epoch! Cute, eh? (For reference, the Unix epoch
started at 00:00:00.00, January 1, 1970 UTC). I thought Android was
Linux based. :-)

The timestamp will be 00000000 (i.e. the Unix epoch) but it's assuming UTC whereas your timezone is -0800 hours or something, hence your display date is shows the day before.

Regards,
Chris R.