Everyone,

I have been having problems with LibreOffice since Fedora 22 being slow
to the point that it is easier to use LibreOffice on one or our FC20
machines.

I currently have a new install of F23, with a good processor and 24
gigs of memory and was hoping the problem was fixed, but it is not.  I
have increased the memory that LibreOffice uses in the "General" tab,
but this does not seem to make a difference.

The biggest problem with F23 LibrOffice is when a cut and paste process
is performed.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any Suggestions?

Greg Ennis