On 12/15/2015 01:00 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
On 12/15/2015 09:51 AM, Frank McCormick wrote:
Having trouble trying to update Fedora 22 this morning.

[root@localhost frankzen] # dnf update
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing'
from
'http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=nonfree-fedora-updates-testing-22&arch=i386':
Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (7): Couldn't connect to
server for
http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=nonfree-fedora-updates-testing-22&arch=i386
[Failed to connect to mirrors.rpmfusion.org port 80: Connection timed
out], disabling.

This is followed by similar errors on every repo.

I tried ' dnf clean all ' but that didnt help.

Is this just my problem or is it more wide spread ?

It's working for me. Smells more like a firewall or something.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, AllDigital ri...@alldigital.com -
- -
-           Denial.  It ain't just a river in Egypt anymore!         -

   Strange. isup.me reports mirrors.rpmfusion.org appears to be down.
Everything else works on this machine including Google and imap email so
I don't think it's a problem at this end. I'll reboot my router & modem anyway and
we'll see.

Thanks