List, good morning,

Looking for a CAD program to draw out floorplans etc for a new building. I've access to several 2D packages but does anyone know of a package that could also display a kind-of 3D image of what the structure would finally look like? Eg, the vertical faces, roof line(s) and overall shape. We're running F23/XFCE. I had heard about, but never used or seen, a package 'sweethome3d', and there is reference to it in (maybe earlier) repos, but dnf doesn't seem to find it now.

I imagine people have tried to do this, before, and I wondered if anyone could recommend anything?

Grateful for any advice,

regards, Ron