Il 24/05/2016 20:59, Samuel Sieb ha scritto:
On 05/24/2016 09:37 AM, gil wrote:
Il 24/05/2016 18:15, Samuel Sieb ha scritto:
Did you know if you do ALT-PRTSC, it only includes the active window,
not the entire screen.

yes but dont work

Maybe it's just a Gnome feature then.

There are more controls to the right, can you get a screenshot of
those as well?  Go to the right until those arrows are gone and then
take a screenshot.

https://gil.fedorapeople.org/alsamixer1.png

Nothing obvious there...

I have noticed those, but as far as I can tell, they won't help and I
would recommend removing any changes you have made so far. ALSA is
recognizing your card and is able to play to it.  The question is
no is does not do that. recognized only that one which i dont use(less)
aka GK208 HDMI/DP Audio Controller Digital stereo

Why do you say that? You just showed me alsamixer with the controls for your motherboard sound card and earlier you showed aplay playing to it. You also said that the kde sound settings showed the builtin audio as well. It's just that there is no sound getting to the output jack for some reason and I'm out of ideas.

cleanup ~/.config/pulse /etc/pulse/ and re installed pulseaudio

Could you try putting the previous video card back in and see if maybe
the problem is a conflict with the new card?
i changed the old video card because was broken ... i always used the
sound card on the motherboard ... until now ...

The video card was completely dead?
yes
Do you have any other video cards you could try?
no
I'm just wondering if somehow there is a conflict between the two hda audio devices. It's the only thing you changed that could have affected this.
the speakers remain mute
thanks
regards
.g